Thursday, September 18, 2008

Runescape rocks and HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY To Damien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School was boring again......
english,
did summary writing.....
Chinese,
SA2 listening comprehension exam
CME,
boring....
mdm Farah angry.
Geography.
Finished all the chapters.
Math,
Mr Quek never come.
Gave Damien benjamin 2x2 cube to fix......lol
Played my cube.....
Yay! another record.....
Fastest timing is 49 secs!
Biology,
want to sleep....
suddenly whole class so tired lor.
After school......
went White Sands to eat....
Went home.
Played runescape......
Met Yu Cheng........
Runescape rocks lar!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Training Attack and Defence.
LOL.
Wa lao....
dam unlucky lor.
I played less than 1 hr then service update.
LOL
But my attack and praying level went up. YAY!
Total level now is 601!
Combat,
still the same...
63.
Must win my bro sia.
Then,
Played tribal wars....
Kind of boring.....
but quite fun lar to me.......
I am seriously crazy....
SA2 coming,
i still can play com.
Ai ya.....
need to study liao.......
Must get good grades.....
Last but not least,
I want to wish Damien,
a

HAPPY 13th BIRHTDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to go now.
BYE!

From,
JingFang-the crazy girl@_@

No comments: