Friday, August 6, 2010

Emoing

Emoing
Today,
had National Day celebration in school.
After national athem and pledge,
Sang the past years national day songs.
Then,
when they started singing reach out for the skies,
sang by Rui En and Taufiq,
which was also my favourite songs,
all the memories came flowing back.....
Remebered the period of the time when i was so crazy over Rui En, metamorphosis...
Haiz really missed those periods.... hehe
Now showing Unriddle... nice sia!!!!!!
I also remeberred Sir.
Reach out for the skies was on 2006,
when i am Pri 4,
sir was my form teacher and he taught us the dance....
Then, on the national day celebration on 2006 at TPS,
still remember Bernice Lian went up the stage to dance...
HAHA..... I always tickle her during Track And Field Trainings.
Haiz... I really missed sir..... Everything about sir just kept circling in my head.
He introduced me to Athletics,
take care of me in school,
and there was one when i vomitted during P.E
and he told the teacher conducting the lesson after P.E that i am a feeling a bit faint....
Haiz.......... his really a very good teacher.........
WIll be listening to that song again and again like how was when i was P6.
After the singing,
went class to do hamper.
Damn super boring........
I might as well not go school sia.
After that, went subway eat,
then go home,
pack some stuff cos going malysia on sat till sun :D
Will end here.... Nites:D



No comments: