Friday, October 26, 2012

Slacking instead of doing work.

Haha. So today is Hari Raya,
no school :)
But, i still didnt use this day well...
I am supposed to try to finish all my work,
but instead,
I was slacking....
HAHA!
Woke up at 11 where i feel horrible.
Head was so heavy and my back still pain.
Was coughing too.
Sucks man!
Everytime when i start to cough,
i knew that i am getting sick soon.
However,
it came too soon.
Its only the 2nd week of school and i am coughing :(
How am i going to survive the rest of this term?
So dead now.
Dont even have the mood to do any work.
I just wanna rest and sleep....
Life sucks!
Watched STEP UP 2 the streets on channel 5 just now.
I promise,
one day i will really learn dance :)
Will end here...

No comments: