Yesterday during MAT class,
we had to build a brick wall.(as in really mix cement etc.)
Haha,
It was real fun.
Really a good experience as we have never really know how to lay bricks and mux cement.
I had fun !!!!
When school end,
received message from russ saying he is on the train and just nice i was about to take the train.
So we decided to meet.
At last,
after 2 years we meet again.
HAHA!
Had a really fun time catching up with him.
Today,
school was the same,
had consultations and did what we need to do.
Learnt quite a lot during consultation with christopher.
He is nice :)
After school end,
went to Art Friend to buy materials and then went home.
On the train,
i realised i havent ate lunch.
So,
i went to Tampines Mall and ate MAC :)
Haha!
At last!
Went home,
bath,
rest,
then left house again to go for piano lessons.Piano lessons the same.
I never practice so played very badly.
After lessons,
went to whitesands,
felt like a secondary school student again.
HAHA.
I wanted to buy something to eat,
but i didnt bring my wallet :(
Damn!
Was a bit hungry but nevermind.
Took bus 12 home.
And watched a bit of 大喜事 on the bus.
Haha!
I think i have gotten another idol...
I admire Christopher Lee man.
He just got that cool and man feel.
And he likes to be funny and make jokes.
Always making me smile :)
Reached home just in time to watch GAME PLAN!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW!!!!!
THE SHOW THAT REALLY AFFECTED ME AND MAKE ME THINK!!!!
Today was the second last episode.
Really nice and unexpected...
So the show ended with Zeng Hao Ren jumping down.
So i really thought that he was dead.
Then i just hated myself,
why did i went to check channel 8 FB page???
Haiz,
saw those spoilers comment and kinda know that he never die.
It was a plan.
But really,
this show i damn nice :)
Love the ZENG HAO REN and XIN TONG :)
And also XIAO GUI!
So,
this weekend will be torturous cos the final episode is on Mon.
Cant wait for Mon.
I want to know the ending!
But it also means that no more GAME PLAN already :(
I hope Chri and Jess will still be filming drama together : )
Will end here for now.
Freaking tired....
No comments:
Post a Comment