Monday, May 6, 2013

New start at Temasek Polytechnic :)

I have recently transferred to TP Diploma in Green Building and Sustainability.
Been a TP student since 17 April.
It's the 3rd week of school and school is alright.
Having a much calmer and slower paced life.
Joined badminton and still have a trial at the end of this month.
Just hoped that i am able to make it.
Really don know what will happen if i dont make it :(
Joined, photography, mindsports and badminton as my CCA.
I really missed SP and my friends.
Gonna visit them often since i got much more free time now.
Starting to learn Korean by myself.
Still learning how to read the consonants and stuff.
Hope that i can be able to speak korean by the end of this year.
I will try to blog more so that all the memories can be reviewed again when i get older :)

No comments: