Monday, April 6, 2009

Yay! I finished my book--Hurricane power!

School was quite boring today.
Math lessons, for once, i listen attentively to teacher...lol
Art,
Mdm Farah never come to school.
Revised on Chemistry.
Mother Tongue,
teacher last minute say we doing the essay competition.
So got today and tomorrow to write.
Only wrote 5 words today.lol
The rest of the time chatting with Kwok Weng and Jing.
Assembly,
had Chem test.
The test damn hard lar.
Wonder if i can pass???
English, did Vocab WS.
Then, newspaper reflection.
History,
teacher never come to school but still got worksheet....
Sianzz...
After school,
went white sands to eat with Yiting and Jinglin.
Then, went home.
Yay!
I finished another book--the hurricane power.
Its quite interesting lar.
Jing lin was looking at the front cover and was like:
Haiz,
I reading another sports book.--haha
Bored now.....
BYE!

From,
Jing Fang--the bored girl*_*

No comments: