Exams are all over and i have gotten some of my results.
At last can rest!
Here are the results of dumb JF
Chinese:
Letter Writting--14/20( quite happy)
Composition--28/50(angry with myself)
Paper2--45/70(happy)
Listening Comprehension--8/20(suck!)
Math:
Math Paper 1--21/40 (never finish paper)
Math Paper 2 -Set A-- Havent get back
Set B -- 7/30 (worst)
I am so going to fail math...
Science:
Physics: 32.5/40( was quite happy cos last minute revision and lost 3 marks of my carelessness)
Chemistry: 23/40 (okay)
Biology: 14/40 ( feel like dying)
Geography:
Paper--46/70( quite happy cos never really read on coast)
Lol this is the worst exam ever!!!
Now lets talk about Hikaru no go...
Damn, i know jing lin would be 'haiz...sian' LOL!
Recently got addicted to it and started learning Go(english) Igo(japanese) WeiQi (chinese)
Actually same thing hehe.
Its my 15th day playing Go!!!!!
I am crazy...
Lol gonna finish the whole anime already.
I at Ep71.
Total got Ep75...
Almost cried in some parts of the show!!!
Damn sad.....sniff*
I am so crazy that i even print out the anime songs scores and play!
I learnt one already was quite nice!
Didnt know that playing go will need to use your head...
I only played 3 games each 1-2 hrs i guess and i felt exhausted after all the reviews.
But it was real fun!
And,
met a friend while playing online!
I like Touya Akira and Shindou Hikaru getting more matured... YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment