Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NPCC Promotion Test Results

NPCC Promotion Test Results
School was okay today...
Started with Science,
went through worksheet.
Geog,
also went through worksheet.
History,
Got Source Based Question Test...
Paper was okay.
Recees,
just eat...
Math,
did assignments.
Curve graph are so hard to draw!!!!
English,
went through worksheet.
DNT,
Continued with our practical work.
After school,
went to play badminton at alternative space....
I want to play with Jia Min!!!!!
I want to be better in badminton!!!!!
Ate prata for lunch...
Got NPCC training,
Was falling in the parade square where,
i was running,
it was squeazy and crowded,
and someone stepped on my shoe while my other leg in the air.
So fell,
and while i was falling to the ground,
my head hit Yu Min's knee.
Damn it.
At the very least,
its not worst then how,
Jing Xiang ram the soccer ball at my head.
Got back Promotion test result.
I was promoted to Corporal and failed to get campcraft and 2nd class drill badge...
Must work harder for next promotion test.
Thats all i have to say...
BYE!!!!

Here are some photos:
Studying for Biology Modular Test which was yesterday


Yay! Promoted to Corporal!

Finishes the book last Sunday. I like Lupin and Snape!!!!

No comments: