Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yesterday was totally FUN!!!!!

Yesterday!!!!
School was much relax on friday,
cos got only Science and Chinese lesson,
then the rest is P.E , PSE and FC.
Science,
Teacher checked our files,
Then given worksheet to do.
For the Physic Modular test,
cher say that no one failed,
but still got people havent done the test.
Then,
I think the last 15 min,
Teacher was playing the indian Flute.
The song was damn beautiful!!!!
Enjoyed it.
I will never forget Mr Govind Lessons...
PHYSIC IS THE BEST SUBJECT EVER!!!!!!
Next Tues will be the last Physic lesson. (...sniff...)
P.E,
Mr Ng never come,
was in class listening to songs from my phone....
Recess,
Played soccer,
was damn fun,
except that my leg was aching badly,
cos was running after the strikers from the opposing team.
I LOVE SOCCER!!!!
Had real great fun!
Chinese,
do worksheet,
then teacher teach text book.
PSE and FC,
went to order the class photo....
I ordered all three photo.
Then,
cher talk about PSE,
After school,
went to the basketball court outside school.
Thought Aaron and his friend would be there,
but was wrong.
Played with Amzah and his friend.
Had great fun but was dman TIRED!!!
went back to school to watch soccer match.
But went back quite early cos was tired.

At night,
Mum brought me to TM to watch Harry Potter with my bro.
The show was 2+hr.
People say the show was lousy.
My bro power sia,
Slept througout the whole show after 1hr of the show... WOW!
I find the movie okay lar,
but not as exciting as the Chamber of the secret.
I want the whole seires of HARRY POTTER storybook!!!!
Reached home near 12am.

Had real Fun!!!!

Here are some Picture....




No comments: