Thursday, March 22, 2012

CRAZY OVER RUI EN !!!!!!! LOVE RUI EN TO THE MAX !!!!!!!

CRAZY OVER RUI EN !!!!!!! LOVE RUI EN TO THE MAX !!!!!!!
It has been more than a week since i started going crazy over RUI EN thanks to UNRIDDLE 2 and METAMORPHOSIS :D
The Last time i was crazy over rui en was when i was in p6 (2007) cos of Metamorphosis !!!!
Everyday,
cant wait for Unriddle 2 to start.
When free,
I will go online and see all her interviews and also recently listened to her songs.
How i wish i was her friend....
Has been wondering whether i should join her fan club RBKD...
I was so crazy that whenever to go on facebook,
i will take a look at the unriddle page.
The screen photo of my phone has also been changed to Unriddle 2 :D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I love her to the max man!!!!!!
Best part was,
last week bought the I weekly where RUI EN and CHEN LI PING was on the front cover.
Read their interview and was damn happy.
Will end here for now.
LOVE RUI EN!!!!

No comments: