Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Feeling depressed after watching today's UNRIDDLE 2 :(
Today,
Went to help out badminton training.
Realise I can't control my shots well.
Gotta really train harder :)
Wanted to play with coach today but changed it to fri.
Quite excited but dunno whether I will be in top form a not...
Went home straight after training.
These few days,
I have been watching metamorphosis and unriddle 2.
Reason is because,
I love RUI EN to the max!!!!!
Metamorphosis has been my favourite drama so far.
That was when I became crazy over Rui en!!!
This few days especially yesterday after Yu Ze (Tay Ping Hui) died,
I became very emo and moody.
Seems that the show really affects my emotion.
Today,
After watching unriddle 2,
Suddenly feel depressed and at loss.
Dunno what I should do....
Heard interviews that Rui en while filming this show also at some point of time felt depressed.
Now i totally understand why.
It seems that the actors has really shed all their blood and tears for this show.
Trying to make myself better now.
The feeling seriously totally sucks!
Poor Rui en...
Will end here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment