School started.
Got back all of my results and yeah,
I got all As :)
Happy for my results.
HAHAHA!!!
Hope that I will get a GPA of 4 points for this semester.
I also went to register to go for the Germany trip that is organised by Mechatronics.
Very excited....
Mainly cos Germany is where David Garrett is from hahaha!!!!!
And also I want to know more about cars.
Its better to gain more knowledge eh.... :)
Finished the troublesome IGD Report today and submitted it.
Plagiarism of 3% only.
Was shocked haha.
After neglecting the terrapins for a while,
I went to check on them and realised one of them is sick.
That terrapin has respiratory inflammation and after checking the web,
I realised it will die if it get worst.
Trying to help it recover and that if it get worst then I will bring it to the vet.
Haiz....
That terrapin was looking at me and I feel so bad for neglecting it :(
Hope that it get well soon.
AND
I am crazy over Nsync!!!!!
Love them!!!!
So wanna try accapella!!!
Will end here for now and I will try to blog daily.
And I needa go and workout soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment