Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SEA Aquarium with grandparents :)

It's been a long week.
Last Sunday, my aunt booked the a room at Hard Rock Hotel in Sentosa and my grandparents went there to stay over.
It is a 3 day 2 night stay.
On Sunday, I went with my grandparents to Sentosa to book in first.
Reached there around 2 plus and realised that the room is ready only at 3pm.
So, we went to the drink table and had a drink.
My grandfather had a cappuccino, I had a hot-chocolate, while my grandmother had ice lemon tea :)
Drank until 3 and we went to get the key and waited in the room for my aunt to arrive.
While waiting,
I went to the toilet to prepare myself for the presentation that will happen the next day.
It was awkward hahaha!!!!
At last! They arrived and we went to walk around.
After walking around, we went to have dinner at the Malaysian Food Street.
Had chicken rice and Char Kway Teow :)
It was delicious and I enjoyed it. Halfway while eating, my parents arrived and they bought deserts...
CHENDOL!!! & ICE KACHANG!!!!!
Then, we went back to the hotel room and watched TV.
We only left at around 10 plus as my dad has to work the next day.
After we reached home,
I went straight to the bed and woke up the next day.

Early next day, I went with my dad and mum and they left me at TP as I had to take a picture for my presentation.
Went to canteen and found a suitable one.
However,
they left when I wanted to take it.
So, I waited for a while.
And I found another one at a corner.
Then in my mind,
I wanted to ask them if I can take a pic as the pic must be clear.
And amazingly, I got the courage to ask them.
I guess that actually boosted my confidence level that day. HAHAHA!!!
Went home and rushed on the slides for YongQin and then got ready and left for school.
Was late for ESFAC lecture and when I entered,
my dear friend Shaid saw me and shouted, " where is your skirt?"
HAHAHA!!!
It was hilarious.
Yeah, he is the only one that reminds me of my secondary life .
During the WRITORAL lesson,
I was very nervous,
and before my turn,
I was shivering.
Soon, it was my turn.
So I went on to the front, and ready myself.
When I started talking,
I felt more and more comfortable until I actually wasn't very scared.
I enjoyed myself very much.
When the teacher say that I performed the best,
I was extremely happy!
The results definitely went past my expectation!!!!
But that's because I had more experience with it. HAHAHA!!!!
Have to thank SP for helping me get the basics in oral presentation.
Oh ya, and we had to choose a topic for the research project and I chose something similar to the PLAY lecture in SP!!!!
Was very happy as I had something familiar in TP!
The last lesson,
EFFCOM,
we played a reading game.
I tried to scan through instead of reading slowly and I found that I was able to understand it!
Was really shocked!
The game was fun,
however, I didn't finish it....

I decided to pon school today and only go for lab....
Why?
Cos I want to accompany my grandparents to see the SEA Aquarium.
Monday night,
after having my mum's order of pizzas,
which was delicious,
My mum dropped me at Taneh Merah and I took the train to Harbour Front.
And then went up VIVO and took the monorail.
Met my grandparents and aunt and cousins at PU TIEN in Sentosa.
Had a second round of dinner hahaha!!!!
After dinner,
we thought there was a performance,
but there wasn't.
After looking at the colours in the fountain,
I wanted to try taking a instavideo.
But I didn't know how to,
so my cousin taught me.
AND I HAVE MY FIRST INSTA VIDEO ON THAT DAY!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!
They went back to the hotel and left straight away as they have school the very next day.
I changed into my pyjamas and get ready for bed!!!
THE BED WAS DAMN COMFY!!!
AND I HAD THE WHOLE BED TO MYSELF.
HAHAHA!!!!
At around 4 am,
I woke up.
Soon after, I knew the reason why...
There was lighting and thunder.
And the thunder was very strong that I can feel the vibration.
Soon, my grandmother also woke up because of the thunder.
And then, I started using my phone and only went back to sleep at 5 plus.
Woke up at 8.30 and waited for my turn to bath.
Left the hotel and wanted to eat at the Malaysian food centre there.
However, it was not opened yet.
So, we went to buy the tickets for the SEA Aquarium first.
Then went back to the hotel and waited until 11pm and check out.
Went to have breakfast and the I found the Laska nice :)))
Then we went to the SEA Aquarium.
It was beautiful and I really enjoyed it.
Took a lot of photos there!!!!
Really glad I got the chance to accompany my grandparents today.
Had a very fun and memorable time today!!!!
Left Sentosa and was otw to school.
However there was a jam at ECP and my grandfather took another route.
Reached school on the dot.
LAB today was fun!
Fixed the whole circuit and yeah, its DAMN FUN!!!!
That's all for today!
And yea, Kor messaged me why I didn't attend training.
Haiz,
I am starting to want to give up.
I have got no hope already!!!!

No comments: