I will really have to remind myself to blog daily so that i can look back at the stories when i get older.
Many things had happened...
I joined Chingay... (very unexpected right?)
I join the Student Leadership Programm in TP...
I have not returned back to mind sports nor badminton....
And recently,
I started to dread going to school....
Lets start with my dread.
The reason why i dread going to school is because i have no intention in working in this industry...
No goal means no interest haha!
And, deep inside me, i really want to focus on drawing and music...
That's the reason...
Was telling Wan Sin about this and sharing our thoughts today in school.
So, what happened in school today...
Reached school 30 mins earlier.
Revise a bit and then took out my sketch book and attempted to draw Johnny Depp.
We had hydraulic test during the lecture...(I hate hydraulics!)
Think i did fine :)
After that, we had our last AutoCad lecture where i spent my time drawing Johnny Depp :)
At the same time, i was checking my instagram and found a picture of a letter posted by MEL!
It's Mediacorp asking permission to use their house for filming.
And it's for the filme whereby CHRISTOPHER LEE & RUI EN COLLABORATE!!!!
OMG!!!!
I want to see RUI EN !!!!
During lunch, i had Japanese food.
Today, we kinda ate as a class haha!!!
At 1pm,
we had Passive Design Lecture! (My favourite!)
And then went to pass up the OBT form and met Wan Sin in the library.
I also went to buy a new mechanical pencil since mine is spoilt.
And guess what,
i chose one that cost $4.20!!!!
Shall use that for drawing only....
I washed my fish tank recently and wanted to add fishes into it.
So i went to ask Wansin of there is any fish shops nearby and went to buy 20 neon tetras for 6dollars :)
Added the fish into the tank...
My brother also achieved his dream of having a marine aquarium :)
Its just a quick sketch haha!
I am so in love with him!!!!
Will end here for now...
Gotta finish my Freehand drawing HW :(
No comments:
Post a Comment