It's Chinese New Year eve where we will be having a reunion dinner :)
The day was started badly...
Woke up late and ended up going to school late :(
I shouldn't have went to bed if I am left with only 1-2 hours of sleep...
Went for passive design lab,
Did a quiz and then continued with the project...
After passive design, we had Dfund lab.
Teacher was pretty high today.
He made quite a number of jokes and made us laugh.
Really enjoyed today's lab :)
The one thing that meant a lot to me was this sentence.
-"everyday is festival to me"
Which means that he is happy everyday therefore festivals or not, he will still be happy :)
I really need to spend my time to the fullest everyday.
I also need to be happy daily ;)
Went with Wansin to get the envelope which she later passed up to the engine school office.
Took away lunch at McDonald and ate it at home.
After packing my stuff I went to sleep cos I couldn't take it anymore.
Very tired!!!
Woke up and helped my mum put in the new bed sheets and clearing some stuff.
Soon, all my relatives came and Wei min Jie Jie and I was polishing our nails and experimenting with the different colours :)
We had dinner together whereby they started ganging up to irritate my younger brother :)
Hahaha!!!!
It was damn funny!!!!
After dinner,
We went to my brothers room and started playing.
Some were playing cards while me and Han ya was playing the guitar.
She wanted me to teach her how to play :)
Taught her "everything has changed"
Then, ah gong wanted me to play the piano.
But I just can't play lol!!!
So I went to ask Dan Wei to help me figure out the chords.
Was so fun man!!!!
If only I can do this everyday :)
Finally I got the chords and I can play it for my ah gong :)
Dan Wei is damn talented man!!!!
Soon, they left and I decided to paint my nails
And this is what I got :)
Really happy with the results :)
Will end here for now.
Can't wait to go visiting later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment