At last!!!!
I have attended my first violin class!!!
Totally a dream come true :)
Begged my mum to let me learn and yay!!!!!
Having my lessons at the ballet and music company.
My teacher is a female and she is from Russia.
Had some difficulty understanding what she is saying at first but soon go used to it.
So she went to take my violin and tuned it.
First time hearing the sound of the violin so close to me.
I love the sound!!!!!
So what did I learn today?
I learned what is the good position for holding the violin on my shoulder.
Then how to put my hand at the elbow.
I think my wrist too strong.
Cannot relax sia!
I got a feeling that I will become more gentle after learning the violin,
Then she taught me how to pluck and we did some exercises.
After that I learned how to hold the bow and tried playing the violin with the bow!
I am so gonna spend hours practicing it!!!!
Having my last paper tomorrow.
Gotta study once I reach home :(
Will end here for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment