Friday, March 14, 2014

It has been a crazy week ;)

This week has been crazy yet extremely productive :)

Had the first Obt training on mon. Jog at the resorvoir and did static. First time in my life experiencing abs cramp.
It's super painful!
After training, went to get my uniform for work :)

Tuesday,
Went for violin lesson at night.
Wasn't holding the bow correctly.
Teacher taught me more and yeah! It was fun!
I hope my passion won't go away.
But yeah,
I have to be patient and practice all the basic an get it all right before going deeper.

Wednesday,
Second Obt training.
We tried trekking with load of 5kg
Met a new friend.
Spent the while trek chatting with her:)
After that,
I went for work.
First day at work.
It was alright,
But after finishing work,
I was dead tired!

Thursday,
Went to buy all the remaining equipments for the trip.
And then went to work.
This time with teen.
Megan haha!
It was fun and much more interesting.

Today,
Had gear check in school.
Spent my time at home either playing the piano or the violin.
On the bus,
I was puzzed over the weird words in Alice movie.
Went online to search and read on it!
Damn interesting!
Furious + fuming = frumious :)
Just finished watching Benny & Joon!
Freaking nice!!!!
I am so going to buy all of his movie and rewatch them like crazy!!!!
Gonna watch chocolat next!!!

No comments: