Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I want to meet johnny depp!!!!!

My head decided to go crazy.
I am totally crazy over johnny depp!
I really want to meet him.
I want to know him lol!
Yesterday night,
I went to his fan site to read the encounters fans had with him.
It was crazy!
I really like the one on the neverland filming one.
I will just sit there and watch.
I really want to experience at least once in my life.
But I think it's impossible.
I doubt I will be going to the US.
Chances of meeting him is like 0% right now.
Damn it!!!!
I was thinking of writing maybe a letter and send it to his agent or someone and hope that he will receive it and read it...
Urgh!!!!!
I hate this idol thingy!!!!
It's so irritating.
It makes you super happy and supper sad :(
Maybe I should just start writing some letters and then keep it before deciding to send it.
I don even know where to send it lol!
Just hope that one day we will come visit Singapore and I get a chance to meet him and take a photo and his signature.
That's probably all the I ask for.
I just want to see him once.
He totally shook me awake.
He made me Alive.
He made me have a direction in life.
He really helped me a lot!
I really want to thank him.
Urgh!!!
I am really going crazy!!!!

Oh ya,
Another thing that I discovered.
Yesterday I finished my freehand drawing final assignment.
That's actually my first drawing that made me smile!
Everytime I see it,
I just feel happy!
I think I am gonna print it and then frame it in my room!

Lastly,
I found the song I tried finding since primary school!
Thanks to Denise!
Heard her playing the tune and asked her for the title :)
Sundial dreams :)

No comments: