Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thinking...

Was lying on my bed and I started thinking.
Earlier on in the afternoon,
I was thinking about me not having any motivation to continue studying.
I do not even want to go into uni.
There is something that I want to do.
I don know how to describe but I know that there is a chance that,
I won't be sticking to only one job or activity for my whole life.
I will be constantly changing and trying out something new.
I want to change my life very badly.
I want to do something new.
Something exciting. Something fun. Something exhilarating.
But I do not know how to change it :(
So what are the things that just pops into my mind?
Here are the list:
-a musician (be it in a band, with guitars, violin or even piano)
-join an string orchestra (but I have no background but I am willing to learn)
-an artist ( drawing and selling my works)
-an actress ( weirdly I feel like trying it)
-a dancer ( I want to try ballet or any other dances )

I just want to make people happy.
I just enjoy making people happy.
But I am afraid that I am kind of like wanting attention.
Wanting to please people.
Wanting people to like me and look up to me.
I am afraid that I am that type of person.
I just feel in a mess.
But I know that this isn't the direction I want to take.
I want to be more bold, more of myself...

So just now, I went to ask my teacher, Mr Govind about this.
His reply was to take the leap of faith.
I am so lost and I ain't really enjoying my life right now.
I know I got to start to make a change in my life.

No comments: