Saturday, February 22, 2014

Thanks Deidre for igniting my passion and my dream

Today is the last day of tournament for B-girls.
But I decided to follow C-boys for their second round tournament cos I didn't take pic for them.
Really enjoyed watching them fight.
They have really fought well!!!!
After the tournament,
Went to eat dinner with the girls.
Ate at just acia.
Teriyaki chicken set meal again hahaha!!!
After dinner,
Went to take bus with Deidre.
On the bus,
She introduce me to this girl, charice.
She is a singer and she's mind blowing!!!
Really shocked and surprised!!!!
I was literally in heaven while listening to her sing!
She totally gave me the courage to continue working towards my dream.
She showed me with the passion and hard,
We will be able to achieve our goal and be proud of ourselves.
I really want to thank Deidre for showing me the video.
Gotta believe in myself and work hard!!!!

No comments: